“Keep on driving”

Wendy's
Ranked #248 of 396 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

I've been to this Wendy's several times and everytime I am reminded why I wasn't going to come back. Service is poor, the order IS Always messed up. The food is poor quality, cold, missing items, wrong order. And the service is slow. And It seems like theyre always mad at each other and the customers. My kids could run it better. Worst Wendy's I've ever been to bar none.

There are newer reviews for Wendy's

Reviewed March 1, 2012

my family loves their food. But I think its like any other fast food eatery...average. They go often while I stay home..works for everyone

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New Milford, Connecticut
Reviewed June 28, 2008

I love Wendy's! The fresh lettuce does it for me!
I was actually going to choose the one in Brookfield, CT, but it wasn't on the list.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook