“Good even if you don't like sushi”

KAZU Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 392 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
CateWithASea
“Good even if you don't like sushi”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I'm not a sushi fan and I hate seaweed. But they can wrap your california rolls and advocado rolls in Soy paper instead. I love that. And their chicken lettuce cups are fabulous. Great Staff and good food. FYI your jacket will stick after you leave, so don't bring one you don't plan on washing right after.

Visited August 2012

Norwalk, Connecticut
“Still great.”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

After many years of living in the area, Kazu's sushi is still great. I took points off for the smell of fried food in the restaurant, but besides that, everything from the service to the food is wonderful.

Visited March 2012
New Canaan, CT
“The best and freshest in the area!”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I only eat sushi where I know it’s good and fresh and Kazu is the place around here! Great sushi, sashimi, specials and even cooked Japanese food like the the Black Cod. My kids love the tempura and the steak. The have a nice selection of cold saki! I try to visit this place once a week! It is a great place.

• Visited February 2012
Trumbull, Connecticut
“Quality sushi, even at happy hour”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

I have only been here twice, once for lunch, once for happy hour. The specials menu sounded amazing, but I stuck with the usual because it was a new place for me. Not disappointed! Just went for happy hour and they do NOT skimp on it even for a cheaper price!

• Visited August 2011
Ireland
“Love Kazu”
Reviewed February 24, 2010

I visit Stamford every 12 - 18 months and every time, my friend and I go to Kazu for a Sushi/Sashimi feast. The food is always excellent, fresh & tasty. Service is friendly, yet casual. Good value for money. Can't wait to go back next year.. (My favourite is the Kamikaze Roll - to die for.)

1 Thank LavallaB