“Spectacular!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Noosa, Australia
“Spectacular!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We eat a lot of Thai food in Australia and have travelled to Thailand. This little restaurant was just fabulous. What a find. Everything we ordered was delicious, typically not as spicy as real Thai food but definately catered for middle range tastes of North Americans. We would have gone here for every meal had we discovered it sooner.
We thought the decor was great; we sat outside on the deck which was nice and breezy (even though it overlooks the road and carpark) and the service was fabulous. Well Done.

• Visited August 2012

Stamford
“Okay, service could be better”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We had a large group on a Friday night. The appetizers were fresh, but nothing spectacular. I had shrimp pad Thai. Very good portion size, but the shrimp was just okay. Friends had a variety of dishes and they liked the spicier ones. A friend who doesnt like Thai food was happy with the jasmine fried rice. Drinks were great! The service wasn't good. I had to ask multiple times for water and then for the check. It was chilly right by the door. There's a back room where guests can sit on the floor, which looked interesting. A bonus was free parking. I'd go back, but there are so many other options in SONO.

Fairfield, Connecticut
“Thai satay is the way.”
Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

At first hesitant, I am very glad we chose to go here. With the restaurant hardly full, I was truly shocked after experiencing my meal. It was very good. Tasty. Nutty. Would have gotten all fives but the coconut chicken was a tad overdone. Still, I would go back to Thai one on.

Stamford, Connecticut
1,085 restaurant reviews
“Below average Thai”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This place is below average Thai. Nothing exciting. I have been here twice and haven't been back since.

Carmel, New York
“Food is not bad, but a bit pricey.”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I have been here twice in the last month since it is very convenient to the Maritime Aquarium. I would go back again, but it is a bit pricey and sometimes service is sketchy. Overall, not a bad place.

• Visited February 2012