“cocky attitude without reason”
Review of Pasta Nostra - CLOSED

Pasta Nostra
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2012

they don't serve any soft drinks and tell you because they are too small. only non alcoholic beverage is bottled water, orangina and lemonella. no coffee of any sort just espresso. sell you cafe americano and only servce cold milk and tell .you they cannot servce warm milk....all over europe that is done! pull you in for a $30.00 special per person and the main dishes are pasta.... i have no idea why they have been there so long. they don't deserve it! they are very impressed with themselves, especially the owner.

There are newer reviews for Pasta Nostra

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Beautiful restaurant with original artwork on the walls. But...you can't eat that and restaurants are all about food and service, both of which were wonderful on our first visit. The bread is hot, delicious and served with amazing olive oil. Four of us loved everything we had. I heartily recommend the salad with gorgonzola. This is on a lot of menus, but this one is unusual (cheese is on the bottom) and wonderful. All of our main courses were great and my leftover fettuccine bolognese was just as good for my lunch the next day. Service was excellent. Pasta Nostra isn't inexpensive, but it's well worth what you pay. We will return.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Pasta Nostra never disappoints. The menu is always a unique mix of traditional Italian and delicious new dishes. We love the staff - they are friendly and knowledgeable. The wine list is fabulous. We have friends that frequently travel an hour each way for a meal. It is worth the trip!
A note for gluten free folks: I was recently diagnosed with celiac and was surprised to see that Pasta Nostra has really good gluten free options. I certainly miss their fabulous homemade pasta, but I can enjoy most of the sauces over very well-prepared gluten free pasta.
The menu changes weekly, so it's hard to recommend anything in particular, but I like to order the scallops kazu whenever they are on the menu.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Fresh Pasta made on premises. Authentic and delicious

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have been going to Pasta Nostra for
6 years now, my husband for 15 or more. The food here is best described as Italian in its purest form. No BS- not an Americanized oversized plate of junk. I appreciate the effort the staff puts into explaining the meals and how they are prepared. We have never had a bad meal here, and never expect to. It is definitely a classic in my book.

1  Thank PartyOfFourPlease