Tripadvisor

Reviewed October 6, 2018
robertfX3941CB
Norwalk, Connecticut
via mobile
Good theater but nothing special

Reviewed July 1, 2016

from $575.00
More Info
from $15.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

First time I have been there since the renovations. Fabulous seating. Wonderful people working there. Bar had a good and varied selection except for beer. The selection was unimaginative and was only in cans. If they had a porter, a stout our a scotch ale in a bottle I would have given the 5 stars.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed March 13, 2018

I have been to this facility numerous times and, yes, it is nice! The chairs are wide and plush and the food is reasonably good. I also like the reserved seating. The problem is in the fact that this theatre's website does not work for purchase of tickets. I have learned from friends that it has not worked for a while. However, they have done nothing to inform customers who wish to purchase tickets on their site of the glitches they are experiencing. When I called to speak to a manager (to check if my order did or did not go through), a junior staff person answered and put me on hold for over 15 minutes and the manager never picked up. When I called back, the phone rang and rang. No human being available to take a call or address an issue. Horrible service.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank ects_southpaw
Reviewed February 19, 2018

I come from Stamford as this theatre is way better than the ones we have there. Food and drink served to you while reclining in very comfortable clean theatre.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

The new Royale theatre in Westport next to bed bath and beyond is amazing
Still under construction and a bit of a mess but who cares when the seats recline and are super soft.
You can buy tickets on line with your reserved seat number
No more free for all seating So civilized!
Try it out

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

I just went there to see "Independence Day: Resurgence". Prices were in line with other theaters. Staff was polite. The place was empty, but on a positive note, at least we had our pick of seats. No complaints.

Date of experience: July 2016