“Overcooked”

Order Online
Ranked #135 of 458 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I found the pasta to be mushy and chicken to be like rubber. Nothing fresh about this place. Not the experience it used to be when they were located on New Cannan Ave. I threw my meal straight into the garbage. Stay clear of this nightmare unless you want pizza which has also gone down hill!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed May 26, 2017

We decided to try the take out here because we were in the area and we really like the other restaurant in Wilton. Unfortunately, this one does not compare to the other one. My husband got a calzone with chicken, tomato and mushrooms but it was a lot of cheese but the dough was ok. I got the lasagna and the sauce was very thin and orange rather than red so it seemed more like a ala vodka sauce rather than tomato. It really didn't have a lot of flavor but it wasn't bad. Fortunately, it came with a nice little salad and balsamic dressing. We will definitely try other Italian restaurants before going back.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 7, 2017

Try the salad pizza with Grilled chicken. Excellent. Love the food, quickly prepared, always hot. Can't ask for more.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

Drove into Norwalk and saw this "ristorante". I had the shrimp marinara on linguine. My wife had the salmon salad. Both dishes were excellent. The rolls were wonderful. Not fancy but real. The waitress was very pleasant too.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Thank you to John's Best Pizza for providing pizza and salad for the NAPO-CT Garage Makeover. It was delicious and plentiful.

Date of visit: July 2016