“That's it”

48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“That's it”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Kind of interesting to see how the railroad used to run, but you should be able to complete the entire tour in 5 minutes or so. This is not really a stand alone attraction.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank brume74

Wilton, Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“SS44”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

a good Armstrong experience! Hello Tim Shields! Nice view of the ROW.

Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Old fashioned, interesting, but tiny.”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

This place is actually pretty cool for a hard-core train buff but miniscule, which is why I gave it an average rating. I don't think I'd drive out of my way for it, but if you're in Norwalk and like trains, it is well worth it.

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I took my 2 little nieces there this past summer thinking that they would have enjoyed it..big mistake..while I & my husband found it interesting they were very bored. It has limited hours so check it out before going

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Historic”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I love this piece of history. I enjoyed myself as an adult. It's small but very interesting facts!

Visited February 2012

Been to SoNo Switch Tower Museum? Share your experiences!