“Jazz Brunch Deliousness!!”

Mediterraneo Norwalk
Ranked #4 of 459 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Transport yourself to the South of France where the sights and sounds are transposed within Mediterraneo. Located within the ultra-chic Hotel Zero Degrees, views of the Norwalk River impose soothing sensations of surf and sun. You will feel as though you are dining aboard a yacht of the highest caliber with cuisine that encompasses the region. Offering contemporary interpretations of Italian favor
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Visiting my family, who just moved to the area....this is their favorite Sunday brunch spot. I can see why!! Everything about our experience was top notch! Beautiful dining area and views! The musicians were awesome! Service and food....excellent! My waffles and bacon hit the spot! My husband and sons had the steak with scrambled eggs....it melted in your mouth! My daughter loved her egg white frittata! It was an excellent experience and I look forward to returning!!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 30, 2019

We had the opportunity to partake in their happy hour upon our arrival at Hotel Zero Degrees. We really enjoyed the small bites as appetizers with our wine. The wait staff was friendly.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 3, 2019

Returned to Mediterraneo after a couple years for lunch. We ordered from the Express Lunch menu. The food was outstanding. Cilantro and Chicken Soup and Chopped Salad with Grilled Chicken. Not cheap but very good quality and well prepared and presented. Service was very good as well.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

I recently went here for the first time (although I live less than 5 miles away!) I was pleasantly surprised! I was not expecting the food to be as good as it was and the service was great. We had a large group so we were able to taste a bunch of the appetizers and they were all great! I would go again, it is just located in a strange location.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

This venue was excellent for a small family reunion, we had a nice oen space and were able to talk. There was music but it was background and did not interfere with our conversation. The menu had something for everyone. We
Had vegans and vegetarians and everyone could find something to enjoy . Nice atmosphere and good waitstaff. We have been for dinner many times and food has been very good!

Date of visit: April 2019