“Nice decor and tasty flatbread”
Review of Oak + Almond

OR
Ranked #15 of 458 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Oak + Almond-our philosophy is simple, prepare fresh food with an emphasis on organic and local. We serve lunch, dinner, and brunch in our casual, modern dining room and on our lush patio in-season.
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice dinner experience here while on business in the area. Crowded on a Tuesday night but luckily got in. Nice decor and easy to enjoy a conversation. Good menu with lots of different options. Flatbread was very good. I'd eat here again.

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Our group had 8 people. We went for a Sunday brunch. Service was nice. Food was good but nothing to brag about. Would think twice before going back.

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Walked into an empty restaurant and tried to get a table for dinner. I counted at least 7 empty tables and nobody waiting but was told the were all reserved. We were not even offered the option of waiting or putting our name on a list. The two at the front desk must not have realized they were in the hospitality and restaurant business. They were cold and less than welcoming. We left, never to return. There are plenty of other good options nearby such as Tavern on 7 and The Little Pub. I suggest people frequent those instead.

2  Thank bobcD8537PY
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in to see the restaurant and why the parking lot is always crowded. I had a very nice crisp salad and shared meatballs with my daughter. While they were good, I have had better. The restaurant was nice and bright. Didn’t care for the owner’s attitude! Felt he was rude! Don’t think I need to experience that again, so won’t be back!

1  Thank carolmY6986KY
Reviewed February 22, 2019

Had a very nice meal, service was superb and the atmosphere was delightful! A burger for me and a flat bread pizza for my mate and we were both very pleased. Drinks were also very tasty. Definitely a place I would go to again.

Date of visit: February 2019