All reviews pool table starbucks coffee train tracks rooftop terrace great hotel large shower exceeded my expectations modern decor on site restaurant ping pong table complimentary breakfast wedding weekend lounge area yogurt shuttle service front desk staff hotel room
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

Very nice price for the value. Clean and professionally run. Nice breakfast with protein! I left my personal pillow there and they retrieved it and are sending it to me. I offered to pay for the shipping, which anyone should do for the favor. Recommend!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Jordan S, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Dear RJoy125,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this wonderful review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy all we have to offer during your stay with us for a beautiful wedding. We look forward to welcoming you back should your travels have you return to this area.

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night during a very short visit to Connecticut. If we had stayed for a few more days and really had the chance to try more of the amenities I'm sure hotel zero would be getting 5 stars from me. The room was clean and quiet and the bathroom was spectacular. Comfy bed with a nice sitting area. Overall a really nice 1 night hotel experience.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear George C,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this wonderful review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. I am thrilled to know you enjoyed for shirt stay with us, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

We stayed at this privately owned hotel during a wedding and had an excellent experience. The staff was very cheerful and helpful. The room (a king) and bathroom were very large; we liked the huge stall shower and the long bathroom counter with two mirrors. The decor was modern and interesting, like some of the hotels where we've stayed in Europe and Iceland. The elevators must read your room key while you press the button for your floor, which presented challenges to us, other guests, and even some staff members; but the front desk is right there, and people were willing to help. We didn't experience issues with noise, except for an occasional train running behind the property. A simple hot breakfast was included. Coffee, tea, and fruit were available 24/7 at no charge. No complaints from us!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank bobliz2016
Jordan S, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Dear bobliz2016,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this five star review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. It seems you were able to enjoy all we have to offer, and I am thrilled to know we were able to exceed your expectation. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area, safe travels.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

I don't know where to begin in praising Zero Degrees Norwalk both in customer service AND service. Al's Angels had a charity event Friday night and got a special rate for our block of rooms for our-of-town guests.
The rooms are beautiful and crisp, and the service impeccable, with a smile from everyone.
Breakfast was included in the price of the room and we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food.
The hotel was also generous in donating a weekend overnight stay as an auction item.
My most grateful thank you to Dominique Matthews for never skipping a beat and keeping up with our changes and adjustments. I wish there were more stars to rate them.
Thank you!!!!

Joan Isaacson
Al's Angels, Westport

Date of stay: June 2017
Jordan S, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Dear Joan I,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this five star review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. I am happy to know the service exceeded your expectations, I will be sure to pass this feedback along to all the staff members. It is great to know your charity event was a success and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Safe travels.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

I contacted thos hotel a week before my wedding to blockout rooms for family and friends. They was so accommodating with getting us the room so last minute. The hotel is really nice and the roof top is the best feature. The employees was amazing and assist with all our needs. If im ever in Connecticut, im staying at hotel zero degrees

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Derek B,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this five star review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. I am thrilled to know you and your block of rooms enjoyed everything we have to offer, we look forward to your next visit. Safe travels.