“Very nice evening”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

We went to Ossetia Romano last night at about 5:30. It was not crowded so we were seated right away. They let us give input into where we wanted to sit which was nice. The bread and garlic in olive oil was delivered quickly along with our drinks. There was an appropriate amount of time before our salads arrived. The Cesar and the beet salad were fresh and well seasoned. The meal arrived shortly thereafter, just as we finished our salads. All of the entrees were very well done. I really enjoyed my eggplant, the pasta with sausage and broccolini was reported to be delicious as well, and my husband enjoyed his lasagna. We finished dinner with drinks and a crepe brûlée. Very nice and casual dinner in a comfortable atmosphere. Service was good.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed April 27, 2019

We went on a rainy Saturday looking for some good comfort food.We arrived at 6:30 pm, the restaurant was half empty, so we were greeted at the door and were seated right away. The room was a good size filled with a dozen or so tables. The waiter was very friendly in addition to other servers. Great costumer service! We started the meal with an appetizer of meatballs which had good flavor, but were a bit chewy. My friend liked his pasta dish, clams with white sauce as he finished the whole thing. Portion size is on point and the food was served hot. I had the Carbonara which was good,but not the best and I prefer spaghetti rather than egg noodles. That said the pasta is made fresh according to the menu. All in all I'd give Romana another shot especially because of the service.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank MrsPotsy
Reviewed March 31, 2019

This place is a bit hidden in the corner of the strip mall, so people can have a hard time finding it at first. But everyone I know keeps going back there. I had a salad of tomatoes, cucumber, and purple onions drizzled with olive oil to start, and the sole for entree, on a prix fixe luncheon menu ($16.95). Friends loved the sole as much as I did (about the best I've ever had & a large portion), and raved over the pasta fagioli soup. Best known for Sunday Brunch, which includes a mimosa or a bellini - get the BELLINI! This was my first time for a luncheon, but I've done the Sunday Brunch several times. Never a disappointment on any dish I've tried. Small, a bit hidden, but worth every effort to get there. Prices are reasonable - so it's a really good choice.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019

It’s friday night we took a chance and got the only table left outside in their enclosed patio...the main restaurant was full to the top..we were dying to have clams oreganato and clams casino ...and they were pretty good the toppings on the casino weee chopped veggies with crispy bacon....also I had the super Tuscan wine
Our entre this night was papapdelle bolonese made with homemade pasta and a nice thick meaty sauce was a lot and was great...we also had the chicken in champagne sauce with veggie and nice roasted potatoes... not to miss the tiramisu and ricotta cheesecake...can’t wait to try all the other dishes...

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

We go there a couple of times a year and the food there is excellent. Highly recommend. Everyone in our group enjoyed their meal very much. Service is always good.

Date of visit: February 2019