“Simply incredible”

Ranked #18 of 420 Restaurants in Norwalk
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Came here for a business dinner and drinks with a client. Kyle the waiter was really helpful and came to check on us just the right amount of time. We got alot of appetizers, and I have to say, not one thing about this place was bad. The only thing that i would adjust, is the music volume, just a bit too loud.
Every drink, every bite of the food was amazing. I really do think that this is my number one place to eat and drink in the country. I travel alot, eat out at restaurants all over the country, and I am very great full to my customer who recommended this place. Favorite spot!
Please try this place out, you will come back many times.

Thank you again The Spread.

1  Thank underwaterhairdryer

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

A client suggested that we meet at this restaurant, what a good choice! Our waiter was very attentive, believe his name was Kyle, knowledgable and polite. Having not ever been there, we asked Kyle to bring us 3 small dishes of his choice, he chose gnocchi, pork belly and peppers. So tasty! They had a very good liquor selecting and the huge ceiling fan kept the restaurant cool on that hot, humid night. My only little thing is that the music was unbearably loud, I had to shout to talk the entire night. Overall a very good restaurant!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Hadn't been here as yet, but heard it was a great brunch place - so gave it a go on Mother's Day. Like the style of the restaurant, elevated tables in the bar which looks over the main dining room and a couple of glass garage doors which are the front windows. Doors were open as it was a warm sunny day.

Interesting drink menu, terrific bloody Mary's and a great Manhattan. Three of us had the ham & Gruyere sandwich and one, the eggs Benedict. We ordered two plates of terrific fries to go with them and probably could have eaten fries all day! Nice sorbets for dessert.

Worth a first visit, and there will be many repeat trips!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Had dinner there last night. Beef tongue starter was fantastic. Very diverse menu, I settled on the grilled pork belly which could be cut with a fork. Had an excellent white wine recommended by one of the owners. Service was great. Very reasonable prices, this place is not to be missed if you are in the area.

Been to The Spread? Share your experiences!