“I Love It!”

The Maritime Aquarium
Ranked #1 of 37 things to do in Norwalk
More attraction details
Owner description: Awarded the 2013 Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor. The Maritime Aquarium inspires people of all ages to appreciate Long Island Sound and protect it for future generations.
Reviewed January 11, 2012

The Maritime is a great aquarium! It has a gift shop. And of corse, the aquarium! I love the aquarium!

There are newer reviews for The Maritime Aquarium

Reviewed January 3, 2012

I LOVE aquariums. I used to be a member here when my kids were younger and we went frequently. I haven't been back in a few years, and frankly, it has lost it's luster. There are major renovations underway and I would suggest that they lower their admission fee until it's completed. I will return after February 2012 when everything is complete, and maybe my current opinion will change. Little kids will be entertained, but adults and teenagers will blow through this place in less than an hour and leave feeling empty. Oh, and avoid the cafeteria food. It borders on shameful.

2  Thank 65Pony
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Lots of fun for smaller kids.Became a member and brought my son there when he ws young. Fun hands on exhibits.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Has some nice exhibits and gives the kids an opportunity to touch sea creatures. Nice IMAX theater and there is a small ride which is overpriced but my son aways enjoys it. I really like the frog exhibit. We have a membership here and it is a nice way to spend a few hours.

1  Thank debpurn
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Great place to take family and friends visiting from out of town. We also like going to see the movies at the Imax theatre. Take a walk around historic SoNo and look in great shops and very good restaurants to choose from for lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Swift070

Been to The Maritime Aquarium? Share your experiences!