“So glad to find this gem!”

Savor Healthy Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #21 of 459 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 30, 2019

While in the Norwalk area, we were looking for a healthy restaurant to enjoy dinner. Grateful to find this gem of a place! The pizza was healthy and delicious. The owner was very friendly and had a delightful attitude. We look forward to returning to Savor Healthy Pizza.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 17, 2019

I am in love with their Santa Fe Pizza and there hospitality every time I walk in! I know pizza does not sound good as a healthy option but I would recommend it to anyone! IT IS TOTALLY RECOMMENDED! WORTH THE VISIT!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 11, 2019

Healthy does not mean plain and tasteless. We frequent this place because:-

+ Pure and mainly organic ingredients - can taste the diff.
+ The pasta-less lasagna is amazing!!! Veggies, sauce and cheese
+ No issue accommodating dairy allergies, which is a major plus
+ Custom-prepared entrees

They have one of the super-high heating ovens, so everything cooks quickly!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been coming here for years. Ever since finding it one day. We drive from RI to NJ periodically to visit family, and this place never disappoints. Satisfies my hunger. And I always feel good after eating here. I usually get the salad with hummus and grilled chicken on top and it’s delicious. The owner takes great care to make healthy yummy food.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

I was staying at the Even hotel next door and one of the guests recommended Savor, I am so glad I listened. It seemed to have a steady stream of regulars popping in which is always a good sign. The guy making the pizzas who I assume is the owner was wonderful, he talked me through the choices and the quality of their ingredients. I took one of his recommendations and boy what a choice!
The pizza was so fresh and tasted So much better than your standard fatty pizza. It tasted healthy and delicious which is a great combo. The guy seemed truly delighted by my feedback. If in Norwalk give this place a go.

Date of visit: October 2018