“Great stop for treats”

Add it.
Michele's Pies
Ranked #2 of 16 Bakeries in Norwalk
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for a treat along Route 7 and was pleasantly surprised. We had cookies and lemon bars. They had generous samples of apple crumb pie and lemon blueberry bread. Everything was delicious. Since it was the afternoon the coffee was cold and when I mentioned it they promptly made fresh coffee. Kids enjoyed their treats with milk and we brought home brownies. Will definitely stop again when we are in the area.

1  Thank Beachfamilybum

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Their pies are wonderful, plus they have cookies and other desserts. Prices are VERY high at this place. However when you consider we often spend $7 and more in a fancy restaurant,, this is a good value. I sometimes buy them when having company or a gift when I'm going to someone's home. They'll definitely love it.

Remember that the staff doing the cooking are skilled and need to be fairly compensated.

1  Thank ABW401
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The apple pie, aside from my mothers is the best apple pie I've ever had. With that said, I would never buy one again, they are just too expensive, and I'd rather waste my money trying to replicate my mother's.

4  Thank CateWithASea
Reviewed July 25, 2012

These are the best pies around and some of the best in the country. The fillings are excellent, but what really sets her pies apart of the crusts, which are unfailing perfectly flaky yet still most. I can't recommend highly enough.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Dessert pies to share (or not!) as well as breakfast pies and dinner pies (chicken pot pie) - these are all wonderful. Although the small chicken pot pie doesn't look like enough for 2 people, the bigger one is harder for portion control! Lots of cream in that pie! The varieties of chocolate pies are all yummy and I love tasting the fruit pies while I'm in the store (the chocolate always wins out though!).

1  Thank Hunter A