In summary this is very good business hotel which I really could recommend. In detail:
Service: they pick you up at nearly every time from wherever in Norwalk. Roomservice is quick and good. Very good and gentle service for the rest.
Accommodation: the rooms are big, comfortable and clean.
Free Wifi access all around.
TV channel selection could be improved. A good (if not the best) place to stay in Norwalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award-winning Hilton Garden Inn is within walking distance to Merritt 7 Corporate Park, Towers Building, i-park Norwalk and Glover Avenue. Easy access to I-95 and Merritt Parkway. Gym exercise equipment with personal TV Theater System, 24-hour business center, complimentary internet, restaurant, bar and room Service daily, 170 rooms with Garden Sleep System™ bed, flat screen TV, Keurig coffee maker, MP3 clocks, Herman Miller ergonomic chair, desk, fridge, microwave, hairdryer, pool, whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk Hotel Norwalk
- Norwalk Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Norwalk