My wife and I stayed one night in July 2013. Parts of the hotel were undergoing refurbishment so there was some disruption. On the positive side, we had a good night's sleep in a clean and comfortable room. On the negative side, I later discovered that I was double-charged for the stay; and I have still not received a refund. The admin staff either do not pick up the phone; do not respond to email/voicemail messages; and when you do reach someone, they show desire to resolve the issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award-winning Hilton Garden Inn is within walking distance to Merritt 7 Corporate Park, Towers Building, i-park Norwalk and Glover Avenue. Easy access to I-95 and Merritt Parkway. Gym exercise equipment with personal TV Theater System, 24-hour business center, complimentary internet, restaurant, bar and room Service daily, 170 rooms with Garden Sleep System™ bed, flat screen TV, Keurig coffee maker, MP3 clocks, Herman Miller ergonomic chair, desk, fridge, microwave, hairdryer, pool, whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk Hotel Norwalk
- Norwalk Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Norwalk