This was the first time staying at this hotel, and we will be frequent guests there (monthly). We were extremely pleased with the service, accommodations, and helpfulness of all staff. Our circumstances are unique in that we bring a disabled family member to the hotel to visit with us. Despite the difficulty of this situation in many respects, we were welcomed, served, and assisted by front desk, restaurant, and bar staff with friendliness, respect, and compassion. What a delight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award-winning Hilton Garden Inn is within walking distance to Merritt 7 Corporate Park, Towers Building, i-park Norwalk and Glover Avenue. Easy access to I-95 and Merritt Parkway. Gym exercise equipment with personal TV Theater System, 24-hour business center, complimentary internet, restaurant, bar and room Service daily, 170 rooms with Garden Sleep System™ bed, flat screen TV, Keurig coffee maker, MP3 clocks, Herman Miller ergonomic chair, desk, fridge, microwave, hairdryer, pool, whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk Hotel Norwalk
- Norwalk Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Norwalk