Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Dolce Norwalk(Norwalk)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskhot tubwedding guestsbusiness hotelcookieswould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelbusiness tripcomfortable stayrooms are cleanconvenient locationnight's sleepfitness centershuttle serviceeasy accesspleasant surprisetrain station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2012

The hotel did a fantastic job in accommodating members of our family who stayed for the weekend. Everyone enjoyed their visit ... from the warm welcome ... to the clean, comfortable rooms ... to the convenient location. The hotel was even kind enough to arrange shuttle transportation for guests during the weekend at a reasonable cost. This property is highly recommended for families, just as it would be for business travelers.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Stayed there last weekend, two rooms needed for family event. Check-in and check-out quick and easy. Rooms spotless, simply and attractively furnished, bedding comfortable, very good coffee packets and real(ish) half and half. Lobby coffee and tea (24 hr availability) really good, too. Didn't use, but on premises bar and restaurant prices looked quite moderate. All staff helful, friendly.

Had left BlackBerry USB plug in light fixture. It was retrieved when I called.

Very convenient location for car travel and a variety of eating options.

In room movies rather pricey.

Will definitely stay there again when traveling in that area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This hotel is recommended for your business stay. The rooms are nice and quiet. Beds and bathroom are of good quality. There is free wifi in each room. I especially liked the large desk to make it easy to catch up some work.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Received excellent service from desk person, Chris. I was staying 7 nights and this was a leisure trip. I had asked for a quiet room when I made the reservation. As I started to unpack I heard loud banging noises and looked out the window to discover I had been placed in a room over the dumpster! I called the front desk and Chris immediately moved me to a room in the section I had stayed on two previous occasions.

The reason I can't give an Excellent rating is because they don't have good maid coverage. Not the maid services themselves--but enough maids. You can leave your room at 9 in the morning and return at 3:30 and they're working in the room and you have to go sit in the lobby. On the last day of my stay I requested maid service when I left so I didn't have to sit in the lobby. When I returned 4 1/2 hours later--the room hadn't been touched. I called the manager and left a voice mail message. He never returned my call. I called the front desk and they got someone up to clean the room, but, again, I had to wait in the lobby while it was done.

Also, two incoming guests were waiting in the lobby for their rooms to be cleaned. Seems like they need to hire more help so guests can get into the rooms for which they are paying....

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was the second time I'd stayed at this property (for family events), and I was just as pleased as before. Check in was easy, quick and friendly. The room was spotless, with good amenities. When they were out of coffee in the lobby, a gentleman behind the front desk stopped what he was doing and cheerfully made a new pot immediately. We reserved a function room one morning for a large breakfast, and the hotel did an excellent job. The location is convenient, of course. With a room rate of only $89/night (AAA rate), it's impossible to complain. I will absolutely stay here again the next time I'm in Norwalk overnight.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family