I'll admit that I would rate this hotel higher if they had queen sized beds instead of double beds in the rooms with two beds. We needed a room that would hold us and our teenaged daughter, but sleeping in a double bed, instead of a queen or king, is not something I really enjoy. We went ahead with it, because other relatives had already booked here, and we wanted to be with them. The public areas were excellent for our needs before and after the event. We hung out by the fire and chatted, and enjoyed some of the complimentary cookies and tea/coffee in the evening, and gathered there again in the morning. Staff were helpful and polite. Corridors, and the room, were exceptionally quiet. Maid could have done a better job cleaning the tub/shower area from previous guest. I would stay here again if it were just my husband and I, and then we could get a room with a king-sized bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award-winning Hilton Garden Inn is within walking distance to Merritt 7 Corporate Park, Towers Building, i-park Norwalk and Glover Avenue. Easy access to I-95 and Merritt Parkway. Gym exercise equipment with personal TV Theater System, 24-hour business center, complimentary internet, restaurant, bar and room Service daily, 170 rooms with Garden Sleep System™ bed, flat screen TV, Keurig coffee maker, MP3 clocks, Herman Miller ergonomic chair, desk, fridge, microwave, hairdryer, pool, whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk Hotel Norwalk
- Norwalk Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Norwalk