“Yes we ship!!!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Shopping in Norwalk
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Just call (203) 295 3804
Monday - Friday from 10.00am - 4.00pm

We are more than happy to help with all your questions regarding our great knives.

Happy Cutting and hopefully talk to you soon!!!

4  Thank Andrea A

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Stumbled across this place on a recent visit, and lucked into the "additional 20% off" sale for the Labor Day weekend. Ended up with some excellent quality knives for very good prices (like $39 for a 7" Santoku style knife)

I was flying out the next day, did not want to check a bag, and found out there is a FedEx office almost right around the corner, so I shipped them all home to myself. Easy!

Well-informed staff, too. If you are even kind of close and like to cook, need gifts, or just appreciate high quality tools, then go!

1  Thank Elaine K
Reviewed August 30, 2013

If you have priced Wusthof in any of the retail outlets or even on ebay, the prices don't even come close. I took a two hour ride to visit this place. The deals were beyond belief. Not only will you pay a fraction of the retail price, but you will get the expertise of Andrea, who is the manager of the outlet store and a personal friend of Mr. Wusthof himself. She is a chef from Switzerland and she knows her products inside out and is incredibly friendly and will make sure you are buying appropriate products for your needs. Not only do they have just about every knife you will ever need at amazing prices, but they have beautiful sets as well if you are looking for gifts. I am using the Wusthof classic line, which was recommended to me by a chef -salesperson at a local retail kitchen franchise. These knives are incredible. I would check the store for hours, but when you are finished, if you go to South Norwalk (SoNo for short) there are some great restaurants and a very funky vibe.. Andrea guided us to a great spanish restaurant called Barcelona which had the best Sangria, tapas and service. My only complaint was that they didn't have Wusthof knives! Make the trip, you'll thank me later!

Hours: Outlet store: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, 10am - 4pm; Thu, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 8am -noon (only open Saturdays in November and December).

4  Thank rubigayle
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is a great shop.These are supposed to be the best knives in the world. They are used by the great Gordon Ramsey. Now that's a recommendation. Reasonably priced. Get along there ant get some.
Fantastic selection.

2  Thank stmarysthdell
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Definitely worth the trip if you need knives for yourself or as gifts! If you can't find what you are looking for, ask. Andrea was so very helpful and had the exact knife I was looking for, so glad I asked! Just make sure to check their hours before you go, they are limited - but this store is worth the trip! Thank you thank you! They do have sales 4 times a year, but even without the sale - prices are very very reasonable for the quality! They will ship knives to you as well for a $5 shipping charge!

3  Thank Christina K

Been to WUSTHOF Outlet Store? Share your experiences!