“AMAZING”

WUSTHOF Outlet Store
Ranked #1 of 4 Shopping in Norwalk
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Definitely worth the trip if you need knives for yourself or as gifts! If you can't find what you are looking for, ask. Andrea was so very helpful and had the exact knife I was looking for, so glad I asked! Just make sure to check their hours before you go, they are limited - but this store is worth the trip! Thank you thank you! They do have sales 4 times a year, but even without the sale - prices are very very reasonable for the quality! They will ship knives to you as well for a $5 shipping charge!

3  Thank Christina K

Reviewed May 8, 2013

While visiting Norwalk we bumped into WUSTHOF Outlet Store. I can say that we found it by accident. Actually, that's the only minus of the store - it's not advertised enough. One can easily miss it. But...Once you are inside....a total different story: we've received precious information from a very nice lady, who introduced us into the "knives world". Also, the prices are very, very good!! For sure everybody knows the quality of Wusthof knives, so you can find real bargains there. I couldn't believe my eyes seeing those good prices: we got 5 knives for about $50. So, make sure you pay a visit to this outlet while in Norwalk!

8  Thank mihaela c
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We've been to a lot of so-called "outlet" stores, where the prices are like sale prices at regular stores. This one is different! They have great prices, sometimes outstanding prices, and this is matched with great selection, and the most friendly and knowledgeable staff. I think this is the only outlet store for Wusthof in the country, so beat a path to their door.

Best yet are their occasional "sale" days, when you get 20% off their already great prices!

3  Thank SabreSailor
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I go here a few times a year because they offer an extra 20% off each quarter. I get 4 steak knives for $30 which is a steal. The next coupon date is the first weekend in December 2012.

4  Thank Alock115
Reviewed July 23, 2011

The WUSTHOF Outlet is worth the time to visit. As I was not expecting much, I soon realized what a find this truly was for me. The outlet has many of the WUSTHOF series of knives that you would find in department stores and specialty stores like Macy's and Williams Sonoma. However, the prices are greatly reduced and even more discounts are offered if you buy 5 or more products.
I was assisted with my purchases by Andrea, who could not have been more helpful. She suggested a couple of knives for me to complete a 7-piece set I wanted to purchase for my daughter. This set lists in most stores for $299.99, but I purchased this set for $165 plus another 20% discount for a total price of $132!
Andrea said the outlet has special sale days 4 times each year, and I was sorry to have missed the June sale days. I will most definitely be back in early September, if not sooner, to see what further sales are offered. If you know what you are looking for, you can probably get in and out of the store in under an hour. I took a bit longer because I was initially overwhelmed by so many products from which to choose.
This was a gem of a find for me and the sales representative, Andrea, was not only knowledgeable but very friendly and helpful.

14  Thank HabesNJ

Been to WUSTHOF Outlet Store? Share your experiences!