“nice decor ,service with a smile .randomly chosen and pleasant surprise”
Review of Edo

Edo
Ranked #70 of 459 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed January 4, 2019

very well prepared sushi and korean barbeque.the place is clean
and the edame is copius portion.my girlfriend had salmon and very well prepared and overcooked

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed February 14, 2018

The seasonings and sauces are unremarkable. The seafood bowl at lunch was mixed at our table and seemed like 80% rice. The service was decent but the food decidedly mediocre especially when you consider the pricing.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 20, 2017

Maybe this is the place for sushi, but don't order the chicken teriyaki. The portion could not have been smaller, and the chicken was tough and overcooked. Minimal rice. Actually everything on the platter was bland and disappointing. The service was terrible. Took forever to get my food, my glass of water, and my check. No one asked how my meal was. I will never go back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 22, 2017

Went here with a large group from work, so kudo's to the staff for seating and serving us quite attentively. The beef GobDol came recommended and rightly so!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2016

This is our favorite Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai Restaurant! Great prices, nice portions and they give you extra so you try new things! Love love love them!!!!

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Edo? Share your experiences!