“great food reasonably priced ”
Review of Italia Restaurant

Italia Restaurant
Ranked #98 of 448 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

we were a party of 9 had the baked pasta dishes and spaghetti dishes. great breads, salads and blue cheese dressing fresh. service friendly. relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Penne vodka with chicken was very good. Picked it up on my way home from work one night. My only recommendation for this place would be that they renovated the inside. It seems like you walk into an Italian restaurant in the 80's

1  Thank Alberto S
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The service was mediocre. The food was boring and the atmosphere is dingy at best. There are so many good Italian restaurants in Norwalk that I can't understand why anyone would go here.

2  Thank Bobabcd
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It is the real deal folks. Excellent food and service- all home made.
casual atmosphere with large portions all servrd with a smile

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I grew up in Norwalk, but have since moved a few towns over. However, i still have a lot of family there. My first visit to this "Home" style resturant, Frank (gotta love him) asks me if I have a sister that works @ the bank... and sure enough I do!! He went on to tell me all about my sister and before you know it, I'm a regular there as well!

Ok, this place is definitely like going home (although i'm not from Italy) never been there and other than food, don't know too much about it. I know what it feels like to be visiting with family and that's how it feels whenever I eat here. I'm greeted warmly EVERY time, pick where ever I want to sit and sit back and enjoy. I've tried just about everything on the menu from pizza to the calamari, to the chicken parm and lasagna... I have YET to be disappointed! The bread is always warm when it arrives and I always leave full and satisfied!

If you're in the area and haven't been to Italia's yet.... What are you waiting for????

1  Thank PAJ-G