“"Always delicious and dependable"”
Review of Village Gourmet

Village Gourmet
Ranked #55 of 396 Restaurants in Norwalk
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Monroe
“"Always delicious and dependable"”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We were heading down to my mother's home to stay for storm "Sandy's" arrival, and I knew that I would be cooking for my family from a gas stove for the next few days... I made the executive decision that before the big storm we should have a meal out..or at least take out. We chose Village Gourmet. They were so busy 2 nights ago but like always they greeted us with a smile and a hot meal! We had been able to enjoy it after that night and for 2 more meals. We had the dumplings, the big bowl Szechuan soup, Pork Lo Mein, and The Sauteed Green Beans and Pork. Delicious and satisfying! We eat there almost every other month when we visit my mom's place. Thank you for being there before, during, and after storm "Sandy!" As always you are dependable! It was nice to see a smiling face and a wave from the person behind the door as we passed by after the storm as the rest of the world was getting back to normal. Thank you.

• Visited October 2012

Norwalk, CT
“Authentic Chinese Food”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We eat here at least once a month. The food is fresh and well made and the portions are large. You even get a free glass of wine with your meal.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank traveljoe18
Norwalk CT
“Best Chinese in Norwalk”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The freshest, best Chinese in Norwalk, with daily regional cuisine specialties.
Addicted to their Vietnamese salad, that has jicama and mango.
Would give them 5-stars except that they don't deliver!

• Visited July 2012
Westport, Connecticut, United States
“Awful”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Bugs in my food and server wouldnt take my food back

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Joe G
Westport, Connecticut
“Great value, service”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The food is very good, not great, but it gets the highest rating from me because of the value, you can bring your own wine or beer, and the service is very nice and competent. Great to have in the neighborhood.

• Visited May 2012