Bellissimo Grande Hotel
$60
$58
budget inn(North Stonington)
$69
Hilltop Inn & Suites(North Stonington)
$109
$106
Orbitz.com
Cedar Park Inn And Suites(North Stonington)
$79
$114
$129
$110
$59
All reviewspresidential suitefoxwoods casinofree appetizerstarbucks kioskjacuzzi tubthe general managerroom servicevenetian roomshower stallshuttle serviceper nightevery half hourflat screen tvvisiting foxwoodswould highly recommend this hotelgreat alternativethe hotel offers
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Went to stay at the Bellissimo for an event at Foxwoods. Overall, I can't say I had an experience to rave about. I paid 269$ with tax for one night. I was pleasantly surprised with the condition of the room, but still didn't think it was worth that much money. Then again, I guess you're paying for the "free" limo service to the casino. Anyway, the bathroom door did not close, toiletries were dismal, room service limited. However, everything was fine and I didn't mind my stay - with the exception of the service that I got at the spa. I was waiting for 15 minutes before someone got me for my makeup application. They didn't have even the most basic tools for makeup, so I have no idea why they even offer the service. On top of that, a 20% gratuity was included already, which I minded a whole lot, especially due to the fact that I paid 50$ (oh, they also tried to charge me 60$ for it until I pointed out the price on their menu) and it looked like an amateur or 10-year old did my makeup. On top of that, they were short staffed and rushed. Anyway, I didn't realize the full extent of the horrible makeup until I went back to my room and my friend pointed it out. I tried to salvage it, but ended up washing it off, 63$ literally down the drain. That certainly put a damper on my experience. Again, I would recommend the hotel if you can find a good deal (their limo driver was awesome), but definitely skip the spa services.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank enigmatk
hotelCt, Manager at Bellissimo Grande Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent visit to the Bellissimo Grande. I would like to apologize that your experience at the on-site Spa detracted from your stay. Though the Spa is independently operated, it is certainly of vital importance to us that they offer the highest levels of service guaranteeing customer satisfaction. I apologize that this was not your experience and can assure you that your concerns are addressed with Spa management directly.

We would love to have the opportunity to restore your confidence in the property on a future visit. Please let me know if I can be of any personal assistance.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I decided to do a last minute overnite here , April 5th.I had tickets to the Cher show at Mohegan. As we've stayed here before we knew what to expect and were pleasantly surprised at check-in when they upgraded us to the Presidential suite at no additional charge. The room was beautiful, and really appreciated! I've always found the staff here very pleasant and service always prompt and professional. The drive to Mohegan was fairly quick and the front desk staff gave us directions that were printed, very helpful. As I said this was our third time here, and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This hotel was very nice. The beds are huge (king) and the mattresses are memory foam (I think). I rarely have a good night's sleep in a hotel, and I slept like a baby here. Added the free limo service to Foxwoods, you have quite a night experience here. The only issue I can attest to, is not all the rooms have refridgerators. Ours did, but our friends upstairs did not. Will definitely return here when we decide to give Foxwoods our money again :-)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience. I’m glad you enjoyed the large king-sized bed and the Tempurpedic mattress equipped in your guest room as well as the complimentary shuttle service to Foxwoods. All of our Venetian and Presidential Rooms do include refrigerators in the room, but if requested we are often able to pre-assign guests to one of our Sicilian rooms that does include a refrigerator as well. I am glad we were able to accommodate you with this option.

Thank you once again and we look forward to your next visit. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can be of any personal assistance!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Overnight with friends - celebrating a birthday at Foxwoods. The 3rd floor room was a great deal for the money - you'd be hard-pressed to find a room anywhere.with a jacuzzi tub for a little over $100. The hotel does have an older look but I don't need a modern tower of glass and steel to feel comfortable. The room was spacious and clean and so was the bathroom. The bed was comfortable and there was no problem with noise later in the evening. The complimentary limo to Foxwoods was a great convenience - sure beats trekking through those vast Foxwoods parking lots! Limo was right on schedule - didn't have to wait for pick up or drop off. I left the next morning feeling that I definitely got my money's worth and would confidently book again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank NEtraveler61
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Overnight with friends. Easy check-in. Staff friendly and helpful. Comfortable, quiet room. Be sure to request non-smoking - near casino so lots of smokers. Free limo to the casino was very convenient. Starbucks in lobby = awesome!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
hotelCt, Manager at Bellissimo Grande Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Valued Guest,

Thank you for your visit to the Bellissimo Grande and for taking time to share your experience for the benefit of future guests. Thank you for your many complimentary remarks including your smooth check-in, your experience with the staff, and your enjoyment of a quiet stay in your guest room. Unless there is a specific request for smoking, we are more than happy to accommodate all of our guests in one of our many completely non-smoking guest rooms. I am glad we were able to accommodate your non-smoking preference.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit! Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any personal assistance.