“Good pizza and more!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Westerly, Rhode Island, United States
“Good pizza and more!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Just around the corner form the place they made a movie about is the Green Onion II... The pizza is just as good and better priced. The fish and chip are out standing for a pizza palace, and the portions are big, BIG!

• Visited August 2012

North Stonington, Connecticut
“VERY RUDE!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

After ordering pizza on a Friday night for take-home, I was very disappointed to find the order incorrect. More importantly, when I called the restaurant, the woman on the phone did nothing to rectify the problem. So then, I asked to speak with the manager, who was even more rude that the woman I had spoken to. I just wanted to be credited for the error they had made and they refused to fix the problem. Needless to say, I will never do business with this place again!

• Visited February 2012
4 Thank mas0509
ledyard
“service is rude”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

food average with bad service when I went to order the person behind the counter looked like she could not b bothered.Really, three dollars for a soda? dose she think she's in new york!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank jen o
Orlando, Florida
“Decent Food, recently renovated”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I went one afternoon with my family after they had finished renovating the inside and the booths, tables and new flat screen tvs were great! I was the last one in the group to order and asked if I could get the kid's portion chicken tenders (I've ordered it to-go before and it's just the right portion for me). While I understand the kid's meals are for kids, the chicken tenders dinner on the menu comes with fries, salad and garlic bread...nothing I could ever eat at one or even two sittings!

I was told absolutely not and instead had to order the appetizer size which was such a waste because it was double the price and half of the tenders went to waste. Maybe I'm being too picky but they were making money anyway and wouldn't have wasted food had they let me order what I wanted!

• Visited March 2012
Chicopee
“Disappointed on New Yrs Eve!”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Hubby & I go to this place 1-2 times a year when were down in that area. We brought 2 friends of ours w/ us to Foxwoods & decided early on that we'll hit the Green Onion for dinner before they close (9pm). We luv the baked mozzarella, as usual. All of us got grinders, they were decent as well. Our biggest complaint was the service-the young girl working there was PUSHY!!! We ordered our drinks & appetizers right away but she was back in 30seconds for what we wanted for our meals. I told her to give us about 5 minutes, she was back in 2. Just anxious to get our order, mind you @ 730pm we were the ONLY customers in the dining room. We finally gave our order. After having a few 2nd halves of our grinders wrapped the young lady gave us our bill, only to return in 30seconds to see if we were squared up w/ it. Noooo we weren't-we were trying to add up things that we got to pay then hand the bill to our friends so they knew what they needed to pay. I told her were not ready yet. She comes back in a minute & im still using the calculator app on my phone, she proceeds to say to us, "we have dishes you can wash!". I then said "its not because we have no $, were trying to figure out how much each couple owes!". RUDE waitress!!!! This restaurant might want to speak to this young girl, we've never had as rude a waitress like we did there last night. Thanks for ruining our New Yrs Eve chicky!!

3 Thank bi_angel71