Hilltop Inn & Suites
Stardust(North Stonington)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
Bellissimo Grande Hotel(North Stonington)
$106
budget inn(North Stonington)
$69
Cedar Park Inn And Suites(North Stonington)
$79
$259
$142
$137
La Quinta
All reviewscontinental breakfastbagelsroom was cleanshuttle serviceplace to stayfree shuttlehard boiled eggsplenty of hot watermake your own wafflesnext morningdefinitely stay here againbed and pillowsjacuzzi suitemotelfoxwoodscasinoct
Reviewed June 20, 2005

Stayed 2 nights at this motel which we found on the internet-a bit concerned after reading poor reviews here, but found a very friendly staff, clean and well furnished room. Quality soaps, fluffy towels and, yes, a big basket of mints..... Still have a wide selection for breakfast, from hot waffles to bagels and yogurt, which is included in the price of room.
If you pick up a Travellor coupon magazine, there is a coupon which was $15 less than what we paid and we got a great price, compared to others in the area (found the magazine on the way home...)
Would stay here again because of the above and closeness to the casinos.

• Stayed: June 2005
5  Thank Fundytide
A TripAdvisor Member
Wolcott, Ct
Reviewed March 20, 2005

I was very displeased. First off the light in the bathroom was not workingt. The only light was the heater light. The room was avarage. We did not recieve our roll of quarters on check in I had to go back to the front desk and ask for them. The other BIG thing was I was quoted a price of $308 or $3??....I asked is that for the 2 nights total and the man I talked to said yes. At check out it was $789 or something like that. IT was 300 per night. The breakfast was always crouded and we could not get a seat. We took a beagle back to our room and had to through it out becuase it was like a hockey puck and went else where. We did not get a chance to use the limo service becuase we were afraid we would have to get a cab back so we took our own car witch was no big deal to us. But for the price of the hotel the room should of been better. There was dirty used gauze behind the dresser and even burn marks in the rug. The room reminded me of any normal room you would get at the Super 8 Hotel. Also the parking there is not good at all. My boyfriend has a hard time walking at times and we always had to park 1 mile away from our room one night i thought i was going to have to carry him back to the room becuase his knees kept giving out. The only time we got to park in the parking lot closes to our door was in the day time when no one was there and we came back to shower up before going to the casino.

• Stayed: February 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
New York
Reviewed February 18, 2005

I booked a suite at Hilltop Inn for my fiancee's birthday. I was excited about the suite and the limo service to the casino. When I arrived, my room was not booked correctly. The limosine was not impressive. I found it dirty. At check out, I stated to the receptionist that I will be paying with a different credit card than I held the room with. She told me it was not a problem. I found out the following week that Hilltop charged me twice! Once for my suite, (on the card they were not suppose to use), and again on the correct card for another room I didn't even stay in! Although in the end it was taken care of. I would not stay in this hotel again.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 14, 2004

This was a great hotel. Only 3 miles from foxwoods with van and limo shuttle service to the casino. The rooms were clean and very well maintened. As other viewers have written they give you tons of mints in the vanity area and table. The breakfast was the best I ever had for "included". Cereals, juices, coffee, bagels, danish, and the make your own waffled were great. I will definetly check out the jacuzzi suite next time I go. They have about 20 suites in the hotel. They also offer a spa and workout room. We got there early and were able to check in at 1:00pm which was great. You can not beat this hotel for the rate and service. Cant wait to go back.

8  Thank kjanet2001
Reviewed October 7, 2004

we stayed at the hilltop in in north stonington ct- we had a shutte service nitely at different times to foxwoods casino-didnt win but nice time-had a great con. breakfast daily, the room was clean etc-also went to the mohegan sun casino-beatiful there-

4  Thank branchwidow