“great place, great people”

Cedar Park Inn And Suites
Springfield
“great place, great people”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

They recently updated the rooms which look great! The hotel is in a beautiful place and very close to the casino. The complimentary limo is an amazing plus! The staff is awesome there they made sure that everything was perfect for us. This is one of the first times I have stayed somewhere that the staff bends over backwards for you. They made sure that we were 100 percent happy at all times! I can't wait to stay there again!

Room Tip: I would always go for the luxury rooms they may be a little more expensive but well worth it
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Susie G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed September 17, 2013

One of my local friends told me about this place. It is a real jewel that gives you great value for your money. I stayed there this weekend and had a fantastic time. They serve free wine and beer in the evenings along with complimentary hotdogs. The room was great with a huge jacuzzi tub and great beds. All in all this is a clean and comfortable place and I will be back soon!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Dorian H
South Windsor, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We've always stayed at Foxwoods MGM however this time found a very classy yet affordable stay just down the street. King suite with Jacuzzi tub was just as great as the casino yet much more affordable. On top of that complimentary beer/wine 4-8pm and complimentary breakfast was excellent touch. Not to mention the free shuttle to casino and awesome parking! THank you to Stephanie and Erica for their excellent hospitality. This is definitely a REPEAT!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Alexa K
Norwich, Connecticut
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I am back in North Stonington for business once again and staying at one of my favorite local hotels. The place is clean, quiet and generous with their upgrades. Since I work all hours I am VERY appriciative of the quiet rooms and the huge jaccuzi tubs. The free wi-fi and ice cream bar, along with the continental breakfast is a nice touch as well.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong coming here during the week, all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Altoona, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I checked in on sunday and am getting ready to leave in the morning and I have to say this place is fantastic! It was close to both casinos and still had a quiet rustic setting. The staff was friendly and accomodating with a ton of perks. Everything from the free breakfast in the morning to the firepit with beer and wine ( courtesy of the hotel) was welcoming and up to par. The only thing I wish was that they had a swimming pool, but with the huge jaccuzi in the suite I rented it was pretty close to the same thing. I will definately, 100 % be back.

Room Tip: The suites are worth the added price.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here many times through out the years and this truly was the worst time I visited. We called and set reservations about 9 hours before arriving as we were on the motorcycle. Normally they have a complimentary limo back and forth to the local casinos which we even asked if it was running, as it was a wednesday visit was advised yes. We arrived about 930pm cold asked if the limo driver was around as we wanted to set a pick up time and was advised it was his birthday and he was not driving limo this evening frustrated we went to start hot tub and water was cold.I had to walk down to front desk to advise of this was given another room which water was cold so again back to front desk got another room finally about 25 minutes later exhausted we got in hot tub. Woke up in the morning and looked at pillows which we didn't realize they had mold on them. This place went down hill but am praying new management will be able to make this place better than ever.

• Stayed August 2013
greekva, General Manager at Cedar Park Inn And Suites, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for your review and I am glad that you were understanding about our hot water problem that day . one of the benefits of having 12 separate buildings is having 12 separate hot water tanks. We always have 11 other buildings with hot water. that's why we could immediately move you to a new room with hot water for your jacuzzi. I am sorry that the Limo driver was unavailable to take you to the casino. we have installed a back up plan , an on call back up driver. I am glad that the room met your approvals. Please call me directly with any other needs in the future so I can make your next stay the most enjoyable. Stephanie Fraijo 1-860-445-8111 My other Hotel in Groton has a garage for your bike so it doesn't get wet in the rain.
Canton, Ohio
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had an excellent stay at this hotel. Looks like there have been some improvements since the last time we were here. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was filled with lots of different foods that made our whole family happy. We will definitely stay here again!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lisa B
greekva, General Manager at Cedar Park Inn And Suites, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I have been very busy checking every room and setting up new procedures. We don't rent a room unless it meets my standards. I welcome anybody to call me with special requests. I would like all of cedar Park Inn guest to also try our waterfront Inn in groton, Ct . The Thames Inn . Call me 1-860-445-8111
Stephanie Fraijo- General Manager
The Fox Tower at Foxwoods
#1 of 4 in Mashantucket
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,400 reviews
Hilton Garden Inn Preston Casino Area

Been to Cedar Park Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!