“Always a solid choice.”

Cedar Park Inn And Suites
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have been staying at Cedar Park for many years. Every once in a while I try to get a better deal elsewhere but I never do. Cedar Park always comes through with a decent room at a good price. The thing I love most about it is that it always seems as though we are the only ones there. We realize that we are not when we take part in the complimentary happy hour in the courtyard, but otherwise it is quiet and quaint. Looking out the window there are other cozy cabins and the number of birds is astonishing. It's so nice to sit in the courtyard and listen to their little chirps.
Reservations are easy and having a "designated driver" take us to the casino and back is worth every penny. Their shuttle service is professional and we always meet fun people on the short ride to Foxwoods.
Whether a romantic night with my man, a girl's weekend, or a getaway with my young daughter, Cedar Park is always a solid choice!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The room was awesome with a big tv, big bed, and huge bathroom with great accessories. Location is great within 5 miles of a casino with a well known restaurant right across the road. Room very clean with great furniture. Overall, awesome experience staying with them and I would highly recommend it for people in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have always stayed at Cedar Park, wouldn't stay any where else.!!!! The staff is excellent and very friendly at all times of the day and night. The rooms are very clean and orderly and if there is any type of problem the staff is quick to fix it. Just a GREAT PLACE TO STAY AND RELAX !!!!!!Mike K.

Room Tip: Can,t beat the temperpedic mattresses, I bought one because of my first experience at the hotel, I n...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is our 2nd stay and it won't be our last. Amy one is the staff went over and beyond to accomodate us and help with all our needs. The room was immaculate and a great size with a jacuzzi. We used the limo service to get to the casino and our limo driver kenny was also great. We highly recomend this to anyone very clean, accomodating and very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The employees were very helpful.I am 67 and I walk with a cane so I dont have time to waste looking for everything,I asked a question and got an answer everytime.Thats a huge help for me....the staff was very helpful like I said.my room was better than I hoped it would be too.The place was clean and it was stocked with towles and everthing else i needed...also i got cold and they got rite on top of that for me as well with everything i needed and more,they made me very happy that i choose cedar park over the rest.....again the staff was just great! Just a word of advice- ask for lower level rooms in only in the summertime.

Room Tip: If you tend to be cold- make sure your room isn't on the lower level!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 18, 2013

we stayed at cedar park in february to go to foxwoods it is a great property with wonderful staff and car service to foxwoods. the staff was very accomodating and helpful to us. i would like to make it a point to say how immaculate our room was and how exceptional our our housekeeper Claudine was she was very attentive and made sure we had every thing we needed. i would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The staff was outstanding which complemented the inn and made our stay much more favoring over the hotels and inns that would be enroute to the casinos. The rooms were wonderful and the mattress and jacuzzi made it paradise surrounded by an already breathtaking view despite the traffic from the roundabout. The two drivers that shuttled people in the in a limo and party van were at the very least to say respectful, warming, and accomadating. The drivers Kenny and Amy made my trip to the casinos and back a smooth and enjoyable transition. During happy hour Kenny would cook when he had time and makes a mean hot dog. All of the staff were generous and kind. The only problems we ran into was insufficient funds to stay another night and hoping they install a swimming pool. Overall the stay was more than terrific. Thanks to everyone there and definitely hope to see you all again very soon.

• Stayed: April 2013
Days Inn - Mystic
Days Inn - Mystic
#11 of 13 in Mystic
Hilton Garden Inn Preston Casino Area

Been to Cedar Park Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!