“Very complete menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Buon Appetito

Buon Appetito
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
USA
“Very complete menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

We enjoyed this pleasant Italian restaurant on three different occasions.
The wide variety of Italian dishes provided a nice change from our otherwise numerous lobster/clam meals.

Visited October 2012

Brooklyn, New York
“Tuscan find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

This restaurant was a terrific find. I have to say I enjoyed my risotto much more at this restaurant than when I was actually in Tuscany. Anything I ordered on the menu was delicioso!

The decor was very inviting, I love the earth tones and contrasting colors. The tall windows brought in a lot of light, the tables were well placed and you were not on top of other clients. The ladies bathroom was very clean, spacious and anyone would wish to have such a bathroom in their home.

The staff was very helpful and informative on suggestions. I never had a grinder before and being a vegetarian I was in hog's heaven. It was so huge I had to take away half of the sandwich and had it for supper later.

The desserts were scrumptious ! The bread pudding was to die for. Actually I could use a piece right now with the temp. at 29 degrees. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the area and on the way to the casinos.

• Visited October 2012
Long Island, NY
“Great Italian fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

This restaurant is a great find. It offers excellent, authentic Italian cuisine in a beautiful setting.

Visited July 2012
Groton, Connecticut, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bringing the Tastes of Tuscany to No. Stonington”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

We went the first time on recommendations of one of our close friends, as we were looking for a local restaurant where my husband could host my 75th birthday. We were astonished by the atmosphere of the place, as it was once the Dew Drop Inn. Completely redone and beautiful. The owner is in the construction business locally and has created a masterpiece in this restaurant. Varied menu, with chef dinner specials. Food is astonishingly outstanding, very warm and friendly waitstaff, and since my birthday celebration, whenever we return we are greeted warmly by the owner and his wife. Full bar, excellent wines and excellent food. One of our friends commented it was the best pizza he has ever eaten!! The ages in the birthday party ranged from early 20's to over 80, and every one found something on the menu to satisfy their
tastes. We have returned many times. Every time relatives visit from out-of-state we take them to Buon Appettito and they are greeted as warmly as if they were family. Whenever we go out to eat, it is to Buon Appettito, for special celebrations or just a quiet dinner for me and my husband.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank James E R
play del rey, ca
“what a wonderful restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

If you have time, talk to the owner/manager. An absolutlely first class, terrific food and service restaurant run by a person dedicated to pleasing people. Say hi to Joe the bartender also.

Visited September 2012