“Great Pizza”
Review of Mystic Pizza

Mystic Pizza
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We ordered a large pepperoni and it was very good. We ordered ahead and it was hot and ready when we arrived.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Delicious gorgonzola pizze with chicken. Great stop on a beautiful fall Saturday afternoon for a quick bit.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

A rainy Memorial Day weekend brought in many tourists such as our group of 16 campers, so the wait was exceedingly long... 40 minutes for lunch. The pizza was very good albeit pricey but eating at the original location of where Julia Roberts' movie was filmed makes it expensive. In fact, everything about the place was expensive so it is a nice place to dine for a once in a lifetime experience but not one where I would care to repeat due to the costs. The menu was pricey, the souvenir t-shirts even pricier and our waitress was not the most pleasant. The pizza was very good but $20+ t-shirts and a $75 dollar pizza lunch for my family of five??... nothing is worth that to me.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I can't tell you how many times I have driven by this restaurant and even stayed at the Inn across the street but never tried Mystic Pizza until last week! We ordered the pizza because we felt like we should and wow! Delicious!
We sat in the bar area which was a little rustic and could have used a minor update but I suppose why spoil a good thing. Our well-done large pizza with peperoni was yummy which says a lot because we are pretty picky about our pizza. The rest of the menu looked good and from the plates at the table next to us, were quite large. All in all a good choice!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

C'mon you've seen the movie. Okay, so my husband hadn't, but he went with me anyway. We created our own pizza from the list of toppings. The crust (wheat is also available) was yummy. The cheese was a little gooey for me (being a native New Yorker, I'm a tough critic of pizza), but my husband loved it! Hey, it's an experience. The movie is even playing in the background the whole time! Just go!