All reviews new haven room was clean bridal suite free breakfast quinnipiac university indoor pool nice place to stay off the highway front desk staff bagels bw ct gazebo maintenance microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the moment I walked in the door my family and I received exceptional service. I feel the front desk clerk Nahveh went above and beyond to accommodate and assist us. Whatever we needed she made it possible and with quick fast service. The room was very accommodating to my husband being a smoker. Even though the rooms were non smoking, we had a sliding door that left him right outside so he didnt have to walk amongst a strange land. The rooms were suitable but the beds were full and not queen but do able. The hot breakfast was exceptional for a northern state. And Kid friendly being that I had FOUR. THANK YOU BEST WESTETN FOR AN ENJOYABLE STAY. SEE YOU AGAIN.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019

I'll keep this brief. I booked 2 queen beds here and ended up with 2 double beds in a completely booked hotel. When I went to check out the room to see if it still might work for 2 adults and 2 kids, it smelled beyond musty in there. I explained both of these problems to the person on the desk, she told me that she couldn't give me a refund and there was no manager on duty for another 2 days. I didn't stay there. I can't recommend this in any way.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michelle M, Manager at Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing a review on your recent stay. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed August 18, 2019

The hotel was clean, friendly, well staffed and our room was lovely. I was traveling with dogs and everyone made us feel welcome. We went out the back to do out business but some workers told us there is a court yard. We were welcome in the court yard and there were poop bags! Our room was on the side of the train tracks, but it wasn't so bad. A really nice breakfast buffet with a lot of choices, but nothing gluten free :( I think it was a great value for the price. I will definitely stay there again.

Reviewed August 5, 2019

We have stayed here 6 times, and it has always been OK, this time it was dirty,
Smelly, unclean. We could smell smoke. We entered the room and it was not good at all there were flies in the bathroom. We left in about 2 minutes. The night desk manager could care less. Never to return.

Room tip: Go some place else,
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Michelle M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed July 27, 2019

After having stayed in numerous Best westerns, this has got to be the worst establishment I have ever stayed. The pictures on its website have been completely photoshopped. Is is run by a so called general manager who does not have the common decency to call back his guests when there was an issue. It does not have enough towels for the amount of rooms it has, so getting spare towels was always an adventures. I cannot say I will never stay at another best Western, but after this one, I will try my hardest to avoid them.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michelle M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Yours in hospitality,