“Better than expected!”

Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in North Haven
Reviewed June 21, 2014

There aren't many options for accommodations in the North Haven area, so I was resigned to staying at the Best Western, expecting your average travel motel. I was pleasantly surprised to find new remodeled rooms, friendly staff, an attached bar (though be warned - it closes on the early side) and one of the best included breakfasts I've ever had. Shannon and Janis who manage the restaurant for breakfast were absolute gems! I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs in the back face the train tracks, though we didn't notice the noise, and are a h...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were pleased with our weekend stay. The room was comfortable and clean. Our shower did not drain well, but this was not a huge problem. Loved the included breakfast in the sports bar. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Truly enjoyed my stay. Beds were so comfortable and the breakfast was delicious...not your normal free breakfast, eggs, bacon, sausage, fresh waffles with strawberries and fresh whip cream, yogurt, granola, beverages bagels, toast etc... I would definitely come back to this hotel. I joined the program to get points.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Although the bedding was comfortable in my handicap room, being elevated greater that 36 inches is unacceptable. My husband fell getting into bed (no injuries), However, finding out that a similar experience had happened to another guest the previous week is an unacceptable management consideration

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2014

If you are looking for a hotel best western is the place to stay. The hotel is new , clean and has a great staff. The pool was great so was the restaurant. before you book anywhere you must check this hotel out. Great hotel for the money.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I had never stayed in a Best Western Hotel. From the beginning to the end it was a perfect stay. The service was great, rooms were very big, beds and pillows were very comfortable, the food was awesome at Harry's, loved the complimentary breakfast buffet, staff was so nice, ice machines worked, fresh coffee and tea 24/7, very clean, pool was big and clean. Loved the outdoor deck being next to the pool. Best of all price was right...5 stars from me

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed here for a week with three small children. Upon arrival the front desk was really friendly. They even helped me haul my luggage to our room. The room was clean and what I expected. Nothing fancy, but to the point. What I didn't expect was the incredible staff. Every single person that worked at the hotel was beyond friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was great! The servers were super helpful and courteous. My favorite feature of this hotel was the courtyard. It was stunning! I let my three young kids out to run around everyday while my husband and I relaxed in the gazebo. The indoor pool was also very nice. I would say the only downfall to this place was the work-out room. The equipment was subpar and I was nervous jogging on the treadmill. Definitely needs some updating.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
#5 of 12 in New Haven
Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale
Courtyard New Haven at Yale
Courtyard New Haven Wallingford

Been to Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel? Share your experiences!