Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel
$188
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

New Haven Hotel(New Haven)
$118
$109
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$99
Quality Inn East Haven(East Haven)(Great Value!)
$71
$129
Homewood
All reviewsnew havenroom was cleanbest westernsfree breakfastquinnipiac universityindoor poolking suiteone night stayoff the highwayfront desk staffexercise roomshuttle servicewafflessports grillctgazebomaintenance
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

It's a Holiday Inn. No strongly positive or negative surprises. The room coffee is lousy, but the staff was very personable and efficient. Even the maids and maintenance folks smiled and said hello, which can be rare.

Weird location for the entrance road though, by the Arby's. We missd it on first approach.

• Stayed: July 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Harold M,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We are delighted about your positive comments with the service delivered by our staff. It is always our goal to provide the best possible service and create memorable experiences and on this occasion we apologize we did not exceed your expectations. We have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

We value your comments and hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back again very soon.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I had a great experience here at the holiday inn. The service was great and the rooms were really clean.
The lounge was especially nice and the food was way better than I had expected. I recommend this hotel to all of my relatives when they stay in this area.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank scottc887
HINHManager, General Manager at Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for the great review. We are excited to read that you enjoyed your stay and were impressed with the staff. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I went to the restaurant in the holiday inn called Harry's sports grill. I had read some of the reviews before I decided to try it and it sounded like I would enjoy myself. Unfortunately, the night manager was very rude(this was a Friday night) but the server(Sue) was excellent!! She was very friendly and always had me laughing even though she was very busy!! The food was good especially the ribeye. Hopefully the next time I go I will have the same server and different manager on duty. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2013
HINHManager, General Manager at Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you visiting Harry's. I am sorry that you felt the supervisor on duty was rude. The expectation for us all is that we will welcome our guest and customers into our hotel and restaurant just as you would welcome family into your home. I am sorry that not all of our team exhibited this behavior during your visit. We will review your comments with the staff and ensure that this does not happen again. We hope that you will give us another try so that we can demonstrate our true nature of hospitality.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Stay here a lot and wrote a negative review the last time we stayed here. Since then they have given us better rooms away from the trains. This time we decided to try the breakfast. It was 13.99 a person and so disappointing. It was the same fare many hotels give for free. I was expecting a real home style breakfast. I can't believe they charge 13.99 for this. Don't waste your money. On the upside staff is warm and friendly. Room much improved. Just don't get the breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2013
HINHManager, General Manager at Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you for the review. We appericate your loyalty. Please feel free to contact the general manager directly as we would welcome your feedback on what could be done to improve the value of the breakfast. We currently offer, eggs and eggs cooked to order, sausage, bacon, make your own belgium waffles, an assortment of baked goods and breads, yogurt and fresh cut fruit. Our price $13.99 also includes tax and gratuity for the server. We aim to please and would like to hear your detailed feedback.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Again the entire staff at HINH goes out of their way for clients and guests. I must say I am catered to time and again well beyond any other hotel in the north east. The food is great, there is always a warm cup of coffee available and even a treat at the sign in- outstanding persistence staff- commendable.

• Stayed: May 2013