Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel
$59
$259
$220
  • Room Service
New Haven Hotel(New Haven)
$149
Official Hotel
$99
Quality Inn East Haven(East Haven)(Great Value!)
$76
$129
All reviewsnew havenroom was cleanbest westernsfree breakfastquinnipiac universityindoor poolking suiteone night stayoff the highwayfront desk staffexercise roomshuttle servicewafflessports grillctgazebomaintenance
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Again the entire staff at HINH goes out of their way for clients and guests. I must say I am catered to time and again well beyond any other hotel in the north east. The food is great, there is always a warm cup of coffee available and even a treat at the sign in- outstanding persistence staff- commendable.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank mike g
Reviewed May 23, 2013

From the very moment you step into the foyer, you feel as if you are a most welcomed guest and nothing will be a problem. The staff members are so welcoming and friendly and genuinely concerned about making your sojourn here most comfortable and enjoyable. When one then meets the general manager, you understand why the staff are so kindly gregarious, as such all too rare qualities, nowadays, are a reflection of said manager, not that you would readily glean he is in charge, given his unassuming disposition.
Your favourable impressions of the establishment are further enhanced by the very generous welcoming gatherings on a Monday and Tuesday evening, where guests are encouraged to meet and discourse, while ingesting a libation and enjoying some delectable delights in idyllic, warm surrounds. The soire was attended by the manager, who treats each and every person, as someone very special and about whom he cares - ever so thoughtful.
If alerted to a special occasion, management will go out of their way to make that special time, an even more important happening and unobtrusively join in the celebration, again making you feel special.
Whilst the hotel is a certain distance from downtown, the offer and provision of a shulltlt car, with amiable driver, quickly solves this one could be mitigating factor.
The front desk attendants are also a delight, with their accommodating manners and approaches full of warmth and caring.
Being Australian travellers of independent travel plans, we have been travelling all over the United States of America for ten weeks, zig zaging from Los Angeles by bus and train, and this hotel and staff provided us with our most memorably favourable experiences, maiking all efforts and energies expended worthwhile.

Room Tip: Like you as a guest, every room is special. The room becomes incidental to the warmth of the place, as through the personnel. The pooland gymnasium, for those seeking fitness, are ideally situated. The converse, that is the great bar and restaurant, are also most conveniently located. Free coffee and newspapers add that extra super feeling of well-being, through thoughtful care.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Graham701
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love giving reviews for hotels that exceed my expectations. In traveling with my colleague this week, we were both struck by the level of genuine hospitality of the staff. From the moment of check-in both Shiraz and Dawn exhibited warmth, humor and a desire to make us comfortable. The conference :, Janis and Peter did the same. They went above and beyond what was needed. Both my colleague and myself can't say enough. It was a wonderful experience and I'm grateful to have met each person who Truly made us feel at home.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I had to pick my daughter up from QU college. I used Priceline and it was pretty much a crap shoot. I ended up with this hotel. Having stayed at a Holiday Inn only one other time in my life, I really wasn't looking forward to the stay. However, once I arrived, I was greeted by a wonderful Front Desk Clerk, the lobby was beautiful and updated. While walking to my room I passed the Exercise Room and Pool which both were modern and updated. Beautiful! My room took me by surprise, furniture was updated, new bathroom, and the most comfortable bed and pillows. I have to admit Holiday Inn (or at least this one anyway) has come a long way.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank LAKOR
HINHManager, General Manager at Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you for the positive review. Hopefully we have earned your trust as a member of the Holiday Inn Family. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Margi and Brian did a great job taking care of me for Dinner in the lounge. The place was very busy with medical students, but I was able to get a good meal,excellent service and a nice dinner suggestion. Well done.
I would suggest you request a room not by the railroad tracks if you are a light sleeper, but that was suggested when I checked in. A nice effort there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Bob R
HINHManager, General Manager at Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for the positive review!. We appericate your business and hope to see you again in the future.