“Great lunches reasonably priced”
Review of Rustic Oak - CLOSED

Rustic Oak
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have been to the Rustic Oak for lunch several times within the past 2 months. Each time the food was excellent, the service good, and the prices very reasonable. The atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Recently had a family dinner/birthday get together.
I really have to say the whole evening was great!
We had a great table near the fire, the food was really good the staff was very friendly and helpful! The whole evening was just a wonderful experience!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stopped here for lunch. When I entered, the hostess was arguing with a waitress. They finished their argument before seating me. The hostess was very cold towards me then seated me. I waited 12 minutes before a waitress came to take my order. I ordered a sandwich and the salad bar. The salad bar had the ordinary ingredients and dressings and the lettuce was wilting. The soup was barely warm. The sandwich was good but nothing outstanding.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We have been to Rustic Oak many times and we are never disappointed. the salad bar is full of fresh lettuce and a variety of additional items to add to your salad. I LOVE their "green" house dressing.. it's sooooo YUMMY! and they have the BEST soups-- no matter what they offer for the evening, all their soups are delicious!! and they also offer the best home made bread!! (my favorite is the pumpernickel.) I won't list all the different entrees we've had because the food is always very good and so are the desserts. we've brought our friends and family and they too enjoyed themselves. the atmosphere is wonderful-- the restaurant is decorated with the different seasons!! and of course, they have a beautiful fire place that is great for those cozy and romantic dinners!! and the staff is always attentive and pleasant. You've got to try it!! you'll love it!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Another awesome dining experience! The staff is courteous and very attentive, the soup and salad bar is always full and fresh (especially the GREEN DRESSING), and the food was excellent. Chicken Williamsburg is my daughter's favorite and she won't order anything else. Her date got a pork chop that was so thick and juicy it was inhaled! I had a large sirloin that was so flavorful and cooked to perfection! This is one of our favorites and eventhough we haven't been there in a while, it was GREAT to know that the food and service remail top notch!