“Rustic Oak” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Morse, Louisiana
“Rustic Oak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

The food was good. The staff is not bad. The restraurant itself is very inviting. Wood fireplace inside is a very good touch especially if you want to take a loved one out to eat for a romantic evening. The food is a little expensive.

Visited December 2012

Rockaway Park, New York
“Never Want To Leave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Even if they didn't serve some of the best steaks I've ever eaten (which they do), I would never want to leave the warm, cozy atmosphere of the wood burning fireplace. The food is top notch is the staff. There's a nice soup and salad bar but save your appetite for a fabulous piece of beef, fish, or chicken.

Visited November 2012
Durham,CT
“prefection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Have been coming here for over 20years,the food is outstanding, salad bar is always fresh, soup right on and outstanding service. On a cold winter night a wonderful fireplace will warm your soul. Well worth the travel.

Visited July 2012
Hamden, Connecticut
“Awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I wanted a good fillet for dinner so I took my family and I was not disappointed. Oh my gosh, one of the best meals I have had in a long time. Salad bar was well stocked and fresh and desserts were phenomenal and plentiful. A fantastic dinner! I'll do it again soon. It was a busy Saturday night after Hurricane Sandy and we didn't have reservations, but we were at our table in 15 minutes. Make reservations.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Halberstadt, Germany
“Somehow mixed experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

The steak was good at the end and the staff was very nicely, the lace was loud, loud, loud and felt like central station! The praised salad bar was everything but great in my eyes, there was nothing special as opposed to the previous review and what struck my most was the high pricing for the steaks. OK, it was Angus Beef, but I didnt taste the difference. The steak was medium well, instead of meium rare. Wouldnt go there again!

• Visited October 2012