“Love This Place!”

New Great Wall
Ranked #29 of 115 Restaurants in North Haven
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We go here at least once a week. If not twice! I love their chicken and broccoli, and fast friendly service. Hot Fresh, Food...we have never had a bad meal. They are always smiling and asking how we are doing and making small talk. Friendly folks.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Not on the menu, buy i would order the "Q Fried Rice" - can ask for either white rice or fried rice(yellow) comes with pork, chicken, shrimp also with bean sprouts, green peas and fried egg! Their chicken and broccoli would go great with it.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Super fast and hot. I enjoyed my vegetables a lot this time. Hope the food continues to get better each time I have it. Also, had a vegetable roll.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

This is a place is you want hot fast Chinese food. A family member likes it a lot more then I do.