“good food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2018

the food is good at Bellinis however the portions are small for the price

the pizza has very little toppings

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Been a while since visiting so decided it would be nice with family. Table location was perfect. One of my favorite dishes is the Crab cakes, not only due to the sauce but also the consistency. Unfortunately the recipe has changed and more of a filler than crab. Dinner was very good but we did not have a good waitress, which was more than disappointing. However, would recommend you try as the entrees are very good.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely dinner. Basic good Italian food Nothing fancy but always good and reasonable portions. Certainly us older folks take home left overs

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

We stopped to get a gift certificate and decided to have dinner and we were glad we did. The restaurant was not crowded when we arrived but it was packed when we left. Janet was our waitress and she was friendly, helpful and professional. I started with the Pasta Fagoli. It was very good, but the best part was Janet brought over a small dish of grated Parmesan for my soup. That is something I usually have to ask for. My wife ordered a chicken dish along with a house salad and green beans. I had the carbonara with plenty of bacon and peas. There was more than enough for lunch tomorrow. This is where Janet was again helpful. She told me to sauté the leftovers don't microwave them. If I microwave them the sauce separates and becomes oily. Great hint. We had a great dinner and now we know why my wife aunt and uncle like this place.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

We had a party of 19, staff was on point food was Amazing. Everyone had something different from chicken dish, to fish, to pasta. Not a single complaint about anything. Definitely a must try. Average pricing. 2 thumbs up