“Fathers Day Wait”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #77 of 114 Restaurants in North Haven
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We've been coming here ever so often, and for the past 5 visits food has taken a while to get service, let alone food. But, being Fathers' Day, he wanted to try again. Giving the benefit of the doubt, we went back.

We got there around 2:30pm and sat in the bar area. We sat there for 20 minutes waiting for a server to at least greet us and get drinks. The group sitting at the table behind us wanted to sit elsewhere, but the server said she was servicing both areas so it wouldn't make a difference, so they stayed. Finally the same server came to us and we ordered drinks, appetizers and our meals because we were hungry, and knew from the past it could be a little bit.

Drinks and appetizers came 16 minutes after placing the order (I know we clocked it on our phones because we were so bored) and entrees showed up at 3:40....with my dads order wrong. He ordered a salad with ranch (can't remember the type) and got a completely different salad with an orange dressing (I have the best identification I know I'm sorry). He had it returned and thankfully came back. My sandwich had no ranch on it (ordered the make your own burger, chicken, american cheese, lettuce, ranch, onion) and got everything on it but the ranch but opted to just stay quiet, cause I just didn't want any more trouble. It took us a shorter amount of time to eat than the actual wait. We paid, and left.

We decided we won't be returning, the wait is too long.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

My husband and I will come to this BW3's every so often for the delicious food and great service. The restaurant is clean and the staff are always friendly and helpful. We will continue to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We often go to Buffalo Wild Wings with our boys. In June we went with another family after a little league baseball game and they quickly accommodated our group of ten. We love the wings and the sports bar atmosphere.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We have been to a few Wild Wings but this one should be closed. I am not a big fan but decided to go here to watch the Kentucky Derby with some friends. They wanted to sit us under the wall of TVs. We asked if we could put two 4 person tables together and they had to get permission from the manager. What would they do if a party of 12 came in, make them all sit separately? We asked for a seat so we could watch the race on seeing that the large one wasn't clear (something wrong with the bulb we were told).

That being said we ordered. The wings were dry. They are meaty but they seem reheated sometimes or they sit too long before coming to the table. One person at the table ordered a burger, medium, please. Things came out sporadically and when the burger came, it looked like it was over cooked, dry and resembled a hockey puck. He told the waitress that it was over cooked. She sent it back to the kitchen and the manager came out to tell us that they don't serve pink meat and that the menu states that. The waitress should have told us. But she didn't. OK, so he ordered a chicken sandwich instead. Race time....no food. Post race.... No food. Perhaps 20 minutes later the man came back to the table to say that someone in the kitchen made a mistake and that the sandwich came out wrong and someone else took it. OK.....15 minutes more and the food came out. The rest of the table, including two antsy children were finished. At least everything was hot.

Bad food, bad service, bad Noise level. It seemed like the location should have been a store not a restaurant. I get the TVs but it's so loud, you might not be able to hear the person next to you. If you like their food, go to Milford or Manchester and don't order a burger.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My twin sons are crazy about chicken wings so their father told them about Buffalo Wild Wings and they begged us to go. We decided to take them there to celebrate their 10th birthday. It is very noisy at Buffalo Wild Wings since the walls are covered with big screen televisions playing every sort of sporting event. My kids loved this. Their birthday was on a Sunday and there were very few other customers in the restaurant. I will also say that it was very clean in the restaurant. We ordered 18 boneless chicken wings in 3 different flavors (medium buffalo, parmesan garlic, and honey barbeque). The wings came out of the kitchen about 5 minutes after we had placed the order and they were barely warm. The parmesan garlic had little flavor and just tasted salty, the medium buffalo was okay, and I really liked the honey barbeque sauce, but the boneless wing itself had little flavor. I wasn't very impressed.

Then the rest of our food arrived. I ordered the build your own burger (hamburger, tomato, swiss cheese, bleu cheese, and bacon) and it was very average. The burger didn't taste seasoned and the fries were tough and unpleasant. My youngest got the cheeseburger slider kids and took about two bites and refused to eat anymore of the burger or fries. One of my twins got the build your own burger (crispy chicken, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato) and took one bite and said he wasn't hungry. My other twin got the popcorn shrimp and fries and loved it and ate all of his food. My ex-husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich and fries and he said it was good.

I was not at all impressed with the food at Buffalo Wild Wings, though we did have good service. I can't see myself ever going back. Next time I'm in that area (Universal Drive), I'll just go to Friendly's.