“Yummy Thai!”

Cuisines: Thai
Wallingford, Connecticut, United States
“Yummy Thai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I went to Dusitra with my mom on a Friday night. My first impression was how quiet it was in the restaurant even though it was almost full with other diners. We were greeted by a hostess right when we walked and given a seat. My mother had some questions about the different curries and the waiter answered all of her questions. My mom ordered the red curry chicken and I ordered the Thai fried rice with shrimp. The portions were generous and both of our meals were absolutely delicious. We both took home leftovers.

Dusitra is a clean, quiet restaurant with friendly service and delicious food. I can't wait to go back and try more of their food.

• Visited January 2013

CT
“OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

New management so we tried it. Not pleased. Ordered rice noodles with veggies. It was not good. Hope it gets better. Not sure if we will go again or not. Ordered three take out dinners.

• Visited April 2012