“olive gsrden”

Olive Garden
Ranked #25 of 115 Restaurants in North Haven
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This is a real clean and polite resteraunt. If you get there before 5:00 PM you will be seated after that then waves of people start to come.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We only waited a few minutes on a snowy Saturday night and the restaurant was packed. We saw empty tables and were surprised to wait at the table for drink orders. Server was kind and apologized for the delay. iceburg salad family style is generous in size; warm bread sticks were a family favorite. We had stuffed chicken marsala, chicken & shrimp carbonara and rosemary/garlic chicken. All were decent sizes - not unnecessarily huge like you find in other restaurants. Quality was good and fresh.
We were given three menus which I found a little overwhelming, but kids enjoyed pictures of some of the entrees. We also enjoyed the lighter fare menu - the seafood casserole of shrimp, scallops and tilapia was very good.
In all, a good family meal, just not sure I'd wait hours to get in.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

This is a great place for the family to eat. The salads are always good. Tonight, We had a great bottle of wine Sasyr Toscana and it was excellent with dinner. I would suggest this Olive Garden to all.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Wow, I haven been disappointed at this location. I am a Veteran that stopped on Veteran's Day for lunch and was greatly surprised how I was treated. A big welcome at the door followed by the head waited thanking me for my service. Our server was Alexsia and she was very helpful and friendly even though it was very busy. I was informed that could have a free meal today as they support servicemen and veterans. My wife & I had a fantastic lunch and greatly enjoy our server, Alexsia. She made my day with her warm kindness .
I'll be back!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great place to grab a "quick" lunch. Server was very accomodating with our "need to be quick" request