See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 15, 2010

We stayed for three nights during the World Cup. We enjoyed our stay here.

This is a small B&B with only a few rooms and personal service. The room was large and well kept, with a good selection of leaflets and helpful items. There were lots of nice touches in the room, with football themed chocolates on the bed! The one downside was that the bathroom was separated from the bedroom by a curtain only, and I prefer more privacy.

The owners were friendly and welcoming. The garden was well kept and relaxing, although be warned there is a large (but friendly) dog. Breakfast was very nice each morning.

Since this during the World Cups and we booked through the FIFA site, it was pretty expensive, but I expect at the normal rate it is a fair price.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2010

I was welcomed on arrival and asssited with my luggage. Lovely spacious room and bathroom in a beautifully manicured garden. Nicely stocked with snacks and qualtity tea/coffee.
Lovely, friendly owners treated me like family. Definately won't be the last time i come when i'm in PE, the Eastern Cape,RSA
again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2010

I visited Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town, and Durban while attending the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Every Province I visited after my trip to Port Elizabeth made me realize how much I missed Mrs. Jack and the hospitality at 80 on Brighton Road, Bed and Breakfast. The quality is second to none, the breakfast is excellent, and the hospitality, courtesy and friendliness are amazing. My room had LCD television, Heat and AC (Something not to take for granted in SA), full kitchen, and the best biscuits I tasted during my entire trip. Look, Port Elizabeth is a very laid back area and for a young 25 year old like myself that isn't exactly my style, however anytime I visit South Africa again I have to stop in Port Elizabeth and stay at 80 on Brighton because of the experience I had there. I encourage you to elevate your experience in Port Elizabeth and stay at 80 on Brighton.

Reviewed July 2, 2010

Stayed during the World Cup 2010. First off the nicest person I have ever met Ms. Jac and her husband Mr. Tim run this B & B. It's by far the nicest and cleanest B&B I have ever stayed at and I have stayed at many. Flat screen TVs, spacious bathroom wih HOT water, a kitchen area with microwave, stove, and small fridge. The location is great with only a short walk to the beach, the staff is excellent and the breakfast they provide will have you waking up extra early to stuff yourself. Did I mention Ms. Jac is the greatest person ever, she will give you information about places to visit, and lend you a coat when you have forgotten yours If you ae visiting Port Elizabeth this is the only place I recommend you stay. Ms. Jac and 80 on Brighton made PE worthwhile and is the only place I will be staying when I return to Port Elizabeth.

Renaldo USA

Reviewed June 30, 2010

Great place! special for business and couples. Beautiful garden and clean/charm rooms.
Located on a high end neighborhood, just 1 block from the beach and on 20 min walking distance thru the beach/board walk from main shopping & restaurant area.
The best B&B I stayed during may stay around SA.