I booked 2 back to back units with an interleading door for my family and in-laws Dec 2012.that is a perfect setup for large families, the stay was very refreshing .staff very friendly and rooms very clean.only issue was the low hung ceiling fans in the rooms.I hope to return soon but this time book into 1 of the 2 honeymoon suites, the location and seaview (weather permitting) is to die for.
The facilities for kids are excellent,2 nights is all we had we will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just minutes from Nelson Mandela Bay's City Centre and Airport, Pine Lodge is the perfect holiday destination. Our wind protected 3-Star chalets are nestled amongst the indigenous flora of the Cape Recife Nature Reserve and are a stone's throw from the ocean. Our 4-Star graded caravan and camping grounds all have electrical points and are well-grassed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pine Lodge Resort & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Lodge Resort & Conference Centre Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Pine Lodge Resort And Conference Centre
- Pine Lodge Resort & Conference Centre Port Elizabeth/Summerstrand