“Lamb shank served with veggies & mashed potatoes”

The Coachman Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Summerstrand
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The place has a stunning view of the sea. The food is well presented and the atmosphere is excellent.Its a place that you can bring your business associate to.

2  Thank Luvo N

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Walking into this restaurant one is reminded of elegance. not a jeans and T-shirt place. what a pleasure to sit in a restaurant and not be blasted by loud music allowing one to soak up the atmosphere and the stunning view. The service, staff and food could not faulted.

1  Thank MaddyMantell
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I would recommend Coachman on the Bay to anybody. Since they opened there doors we eat there a lot.. I never had any bad experiences at them. Very good food and excellent top service. This restaurant is a BIG YES to me and all my friends and family. We go there every month. We even celebrate all our birthdays at Coachman

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were a group of 28 people served by only two waitresses and received excellent service. Every time we visit PE this is the only restaurant that we got to. The food was divine and well presented. Very impressed with the waitresses dress and appearance! Will definitely recommend this restaurant to you on your next visit to PE.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Food very over priced. I had the grilled calamari, the presentaion of my meal had no appeal what so ever! As we eat with our eyes the presentaion is very important, I had a meal on Sunday evening, I can only imagine that the chef on duty was not the main chef hence the poor presentaion??