The Boardwalk Casino & Entertainment World
Review Highlights
Excellent breakfast.

Enjoyed a sumptuous breakfast at the Boardwalk Restaurant inside the casino. Excellent prices and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Dsmiff
Pretoria
We did a walk-about, and visited some of the restaurants.

The place is neat, secure, and pleasant to visit. Enough eatery`s (restaurants) to please most... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
bernardvandeventer

1,098 results
All reviews across the road craft market fast food hobie beach shops and restaurants entertainment world musical fountain south africa light show news cafe gambling movie complex pe spur slots conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am totally dissapointed in the service of the restaurant. It seems to me that the waitress is not interested to serve the clients.
The muffins and food are very good and delicious. A pitty of the poor service by Nella the waitress.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank 70guestg
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a disappointment, this has become merely a place to eat with all the tired, well known food chains represented, along with a few African curio shops. What an opportunity has been missed. A great setting, with the lake, but only a couple of roundabouts for the kids. Mini golf, something to hire on the lake, live music might draw people?

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 11, 2019

We went to watch a movie just to get there and told that there are no electricity last two days? It is quiet if there was 20 cars in the parking area it is a lot. They really need to do something sooner than later at the complex the only place that is doing great is the hotel and the casino with the regular visitors. Port Elizabeth can do with a nice complex at the beachfront and not what is currently left of it.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 10, 2019

I booked a huge room, yes, I was traveling alone, but I wanted to indulge a little bit. The view was out over the harbor. My room had every amenity possible. Very nice soaking tub and a separate shower. Bed was super comfortable. My room was super quiet. Off of the lobby there was a very nice restaurant that I ate at the night of my arrival, then the next morning I sat in the other restaurant, they had a great buffet.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Boardwalk is one of the best hotels I have ever visited.On my first visit to the place i was asking myself what to expect,but to my surprise the place surprised me,everything around the place is perfect,the water that changed the color and the music in the background left me speechless.

Date of experience: December 2018