One of the best hotels in Port Elizabeth. An ideal place for overnight stop-over. Very good restaurant, serving a good dinner [I had a chunk of ostridge stake] on a deck with a view of the Port Elizabeth bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth offers breathtaking sea views from all 173 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. With our eight multifunctional conferencing and banqueting rooms equipped with state of the art technology spanning 633sqm, we cater for a vast array of specialised events. All registered guests and meeting delegates receive complimentary high-speed internet access. "tabu grill, bar & lounge" offers world class bistro style food whilst our lounge and sea view pool terrace is the perfect place to relax, enjoy a cocktail and light snack. Camelot Spa offers our guests the perfect place to unwind and relax. Shuttle Service to the Boardwalk Entertainment Complex ensures guests are always mobile. Enrolment to the Carlson Rezidor loyalty program "Club Carlson" is immediate and free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth Summerstrand