You're in hospitality? Right? Did I miss something.... I'm almost to embarrassed to post this review.
1. Our check-in was hopeless, absolutely no welcome whatsoever, in fact the young dame at the counter thought she was doing us a favor!
2. We enquired about a "complimentary" shuttle service to a restaurant about 3minutes away, after being told there was one, we confirmed the use of the service to the restaurant and back. On arriving at the restaurant we were presented with a R100 bill and were told we would be charged this each way! Shocked we signed and went into the restaurant.
4. Our shower flooded the entire bathroom including the enclosed toilet.
5. The quality of towels were worse then what one would expect from a 2 star road lodge.
6. There were no gowns or slippers!!
7. My husband and I checked in as a couple yet a turn down was done for one, one bottle of water and one side of the bed turned down, when we called reception to ask for a second bottle a cleaning lady arrived and embarrassingly apologized for the party of 15 people making a noise in the next door room.
It is very sad that a hotel which represents that of the Radisson, is an experience of such poor inefficient and unprofessional service.
I think a good boutique hotel or luxury guest house will give you much better value for money and 10 times better service then this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth offers breathtaking sea views from all 173 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. With our eight multifunctional conferencing and banqueting rooms equipped with state of the art technology spanning 633sqm, we cater for a vast array of specialised events. All registered guests and meeting delegates receive complimentary high-speed internet access. "tabu grill, bar & lounge" offers world class bistro style food whilst our lounge and sea view pool terrace is the perfect place to relax, enjoy a cocktail and light snack. Camelot Spa offers our guests the perfect place to unwind and relax. Shuttle Service to the Boardwalk Entertainment Complex ensures guests are always mobile. Enrolment to the Carlson Rezidor loyalty program "Club Carlson" is immediate and free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth Summerstrand