“A great evening with the team”
Review of De Kelder

De Kelder
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Summerstrand
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: De Kelder Restaurant specialises in Seafood, Steaks and local Venison.open Monday to Friday 12.00 to 2.00 and 6.00pm to 10.00 pm Monday to Saturday.
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We have had a great evening, good food great atmosphere may be bit pricy. The bar was good as well to cool down after a hot day.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

this was a treat night out. great service fantastic food from the beginning to the dessert. the dessert is a must have. spectacular!!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

De Kelder is always the place to go for a special occasion! The atmosphere and service has always been truly excellent. Every time I go there I try a new dish. The seafood pasta and prawn platter is absolutely divine. I would definitely advice all foreigners who visit PE to try their venison- you can not leave South Africa if you have not tried some Kudu fillets! Their food is a bit pricey -but it is worth it. For a comfortable, fine dining experience this is the place to go in PE.

1  Thank Gwenivere_08
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I just love this place .a nice setting awaits u in this upmarket place great food presented well in a nice warm place enhance your dining experience so much more I love it .good and friendly staff will serve u well.

1  Thank Alroy J
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My husband ordered a large sole and i ordered a veggie potjie with rice. My husbands sole arrived and the waitress told me that she got my order wrong and instead she ordered a seafood potjie. About 15 minutes later my dish arrived . The. Chef must have made a mistake cos the veggie potjie was very very salty. I ate a few spoons full and left the rest. I told the waitress that i cannot eat the rest. She appologised and we place a dessert order that she got wrong again........We were the ONLY people in the restuarant ,so it was not busy. When we got the bill, my salty dish was charged R30.00 less ....ha ha thanks a lot. Not worth the money we spend. Must say the dessert was very nice.